posted on July 27, 2012 11:50
Today's podcast is the second of our Olympic themed podcasts. We are pleased to have award-winning sports journalist Christie Ashwanden join us today to talk about the London Olympics and sports doping. Christie has written stories that have appeared in most of the major magazines and newspapers in the United States and she has a great perspective on the big topics in sports medicine today. This is a great conversation with one of the best young writers in the United States!
The following links will take you to many of Christie's articles. The articles are so worth your time!
• Christie Aschwanden's Home Page
• Christie's Blog with great short observations on science and writing.
• Christie's recent Smithsonian article on Sports Doping
• Christie's piece on the future of cheating in Sport
• Christie's newest piece on Athletes Taking Supplements
• Christie's take on getting hate mail because of her articles
Remember that you can win a free Huffines t-shirt by listening to the podcast and being the first to send us an email with the answer to the question. And don't think you're too late to win...email us anyway!
Click below to listen or right-click (on the Mac, control-click) and you can download the podcast to your computer to listen to later!
[Click Here to Listen to Podcast]